- The Norwegian Krone fell to a near 1-week low as markets continued to digest downbeat consumer confidence data.
- Norway's consumer confidence declined to 13.40 in the three months to December from a downwardly revised 15.0 in the previous period.
- The pair broke above major resistance 21-DMA but failed to sustain gains above the 9.2100 handle.
- USD/NOK trades 0.7 percent up at 9.1835, having touched a high of 9.2127 earlier, its highest since November 4.
- Momentum indicators are bullish: RSI strong at 55.89, Stochs are biased higher and MACD supports upside.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.2265, and close above could take it till 9.2599.
- On the downside, support is around 9.1032, break below could take it till 9.0833 (55-EMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 9.1291, with stop loss at 9.1032, and target price of 9.2265.