FxWirePro: USD/DKK rebounds from near 2-year low, finds support at 6.300
Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:54 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone eased, hovering away from a near 2 year peak hit in the prior session as the greenback rallied across the board.
- The dollar index attempted a minor recovery after the Federal Reserve pledge to keep policy easy as a fresh surge in coronavirus infections stalled the U.S. economic rebound.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.3 up at 6.3290, having hit low of 6.3035 on Wednesday, its lowest since September 2018.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3597 (5-DMA), close above could take it till 6.3816 (7-EMA).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.2983 and any break below will take it till 6.2750.