- The Danish Krone surged, hovering towards a 1-month peak as the greenback declined across the board.
- USD/DKK is currently trading 0.1 percent down at 6.7353, having hit low of 6.7211 on Wednesday, its lowest since November 5.
- The pair faces major resistance at 55-EMA.
- Momentum indicators are bearish - RSI weak at 42.23, MACD supports downside and Stochs are biased lower.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7495, close above could take it till 6.7546 (55-EMA).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.7322, and any break below will take it till 6.7211.
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 6.7424, with stop loss of 6.7495 and target price of 6.7211.