FxWirePro: USD/DKK at 1-1/2 week peak, struggles to break above 55-EMA
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 9:56 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone slumped to a 1-1/2 week low as the greenback surged against a basket of currencies.
- The greenback rose to 1-week peak after U.S. President Donald Trump acknowledged that a coronavirus economic relief deal would likely come after the Nov. 3 election.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.4 percent higher at 6.3333, having hit high of 6.3369 earlier, its highest since October 19.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3415 (55-DMA), close above could take it till 6.3584.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.2905 (5-DMA) and any break below will take it till 6.2852.