Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- New Zealand: Credit card spending up 6.6 percent y/y in June.
- Japan: All industry activity index to be updated at 4:30 GMT.
- Germany: PPI inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: June PPI inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Public sector net borrowing at 8:30 GMT.
- Canada: Retail sales report for the month of May will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Michigan consumer sentiment report due at 14:00 GMT. Fed’s Bullard set for a speech at 15:00 GMT.