- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,322 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,322 and low at 1,319 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1,310 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,318 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,327, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,310 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,302, 1,290, 1,274, 1,265, 1,244, 1,212 and 1,200 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s Kospi was trading 0.09 point lower at 2,096.17.
- South Korea’s unemployment rate stands at 3.6 pct vs 3.5 pct previous release (expected 3.6 pct).
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW around 1,320, stop loss at 1,310 and target of 1,327/1,347.