FxWirePro: Japanese yen remains almost unchanged after CPI, core CPI data
Friday, October 18, 2019 1:54 AM UTC
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 108.64 marks.
- It made intraday high at 108.68 and low at 108.55 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key resistance at 108.85 mark.
- A daily close above 108.85 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 109.62, 110.70, 111.44 and 112.40 levels respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained close below 108.63 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 107.47, 106.76, 105.95, 104.00, 102.22, 101.68 and 100.98 levels respectively.
- Japan’s Nikkei was trading 0.45 pct higher at 22,551.50 points.
- Japan national core CPI y/y stands at 0.3 pct vs 0.5 pct previous release (expected 0.3).
- Japan national CPI m/m stands at 0.0 pct vs 0.0 pct previous release.
- Japan national CPI y/y stands at 0.2 pct vs 0.3 pct previous release (expected 0.4).