FxWirePro: AUD/USD pauses 4-day winning streak, trades weaker on downbeat China GDP and Industrial Production data
FxWirePro: GBP/NZD claws back some ground, bulls set to regain control
• GBP/NZD retreated on Friday as currencies early gains evaporated after U.S. jobs data.
• GBP/NZD dipped near 1.9333, but losses were limited by demand near the 21-day moving average at 1.3910.
• GBP/NZD remains bullish , only a close back below 50%fib at 1.9167 , could upset the bullish order.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9419 (Daily high ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9509 (23.6%fib).
• Strong support is seen at 1.9317(38.2% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9228 (5DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9300, with stop loss of 1.9200 and target price of 1.9400