FxWirePro: EUR/CHF hits 5-week lows below 1.10 handle, breach at cloud support to drive further weakness
FxWirePro: EUR/GBP consolidates above 55-EMA, upbeat German Industrial Production data likely to support further gains
FxWirePro: GBP/NZD claws back some ground, bulls set to regain control
• GBP/NZD declined Monday as risk shakeout triggered correction in the pair.
• GBP/NZD hit session lows in New York afternoon trading, breaking the 38.2% fibo , with support at 1.9026 (50DMA) next.
• GBP/NZD remains bullish, only a close back below 50DMA at 1.9026 , could upset the bullish order.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9245 (38.2%fib ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9349 (Higher BB).
• Strong support is seen at 1.9095(50% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9026 (50DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9150, with stop loss of 1.9000 and target price of 1.9230