FxWirePro: GBP/NZD bulls undeterred, eyes 23.6% fib resistance at 1.9915
• GBP/NZD extended its gains on Thursday as the pair was swept up following Federal Reserve's latest policy decision .
• The rallied above 1.9900 level, lift stops after finding resistance at 1.9915 (23.6%fib ). Sustained break at 1.9915 would open the door to 1.9954(Higher BB).
• Technical are bullish, daily RSI is negative at 64, daily momentum studies 9 and 10 DMAs are trending up.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9915 (23.6%fib ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9644 1.9954(Higher BB).
• Strong support is seen at 1.9825 (38.2%fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9800(5DMA)
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9850, with stop loss of 1.9750 and target price of 1.9950