FxWirePro: Copper resumes rally, set to retest yearly highs at 4.364 as record Chinese imports in March fuel gains
FxWirePro: AUD/USD pauses 4-day winning streak, trades weaker on downbeat China GDP and Industrial Production data
FxWirePro: GBP/AUD attracts buying interest, 23.6% fibonacci eyed
• GBP/AUD recovered from earlier decline on Thursday as optimism of UK Finance minister Rishi Sunak's budget supported on British pound.
• The pullback from the 1.7860 daily low has passed through the 38.2% fibonacci retrace point at 1.7924 and now eyes the 23.6% fib at 1.8115.
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 54, daily momentum studies 5 ,9 DMA’s are trending higher.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.8013 ( Higher BB), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8115( 23.6%fib).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.7924 (38.2% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7856 (30DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.7920 with stop loss of 1.7760 and target price of 1.8110.