- The Swedish Krona eased after rebounding from an over 1-week low against the euro in the previous session
- On Thursday, the pair tumbled from a high of 10.7563 but found support at 21-EMA to close lower 10.6926.
- EUR/SEK trades 0.1 percent up at 10.7060, having hit a high of 10.7563 the day before, its highest since September 10.
- Technical indicator support upside: RSI strong at 52.02 and Stochs indicate a bullish crossover.
- Immediate resistance is located at 10.7358, close above could take it near 10.7571 (August 26 High)
- On the lower side, support is seen at 10.6709 (55-EMA), break below could take it till 10.6420 (August 22 Low).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 10.6898, with stop loss of 10.6709 and target price at 10.7358.