- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,316 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,317 and low at 1,316 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1,310 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,319 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,327, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,310 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,302, 1,290, 1,274, 1,265, 1,244, 1,212 and 1,200 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s Kospi was trading 0.09 point higher at 2,090.54.
We prefer to take short position on EUR/KRW only below 1,310, stop loss at 1,320 and target of 1,302/1,290.