- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,284 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,288 and low at 1,284 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1,288 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,288 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,294, 1,302, 1,319, 1,327, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,274 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,265, 1,244, 1,212 and 1,200 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s Kospi was trading 0.74 point higher at 2,156.32.
We prefer to take short position on EUR/KRW around 1,286, stop loss at 1,292 and target of 1,274/1,265.