- The euro eased, hovering towards an over 2-month low against the British pound after Britain’s new finance minister said he would deliver the budget as planned in three weeks
- However, conflicting views put forth by Britain and the European Union about their trade negotiations limited the British currency's upside.
- EUR/GBP is trading 0.1 percent down at 0.8296, having hit a low 0.8281 on Tuesday, its lowest since December 13.
- Technical indicators are bearish: RSI weak at 33, MACD supports downside and Stochs are at oversold levels
- Immediate resistance is located at 0.8326 (5-DMA), a break above could take it near 0.8345 (23.6% retracement of 0.8504 and 0.8295)
- On the downside, support is seen at 0.8275, a break below could drag it till 0.8248.
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 0.8299, with stop loss of 0.8307 and target price of 0.8275.