FxWirePro: Aussie strengthens against major peers after employment change data
Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:14 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0781 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0784 and low at 1.0733 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0743 marks.
- A sustained close above 1.0743 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0820, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0743 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0684/1.0640/1.0560/1.0518/1.0407/1.0339 marks respectively.
- Aussie employment change stands at 14.7K vs 37.9K previous release.
- Aussie unemployment rate stands at 5.2 pct vs 5.3 pct previous release.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX200 was trading around 0.30 pct lower at 6,716.00 points.
By Aarti Panchal