FxWirePro: Aussie falls against major peers after employment data
Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:46 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0774 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0814 and low at 1.0774 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.0820 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.0820 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0856, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0792 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0759/1.0640/1.0560/1.0518/1.0407/1.0339 marks respectively.
- Aussie employment change stands at 34.7K vs 41.1K previous release.
- Aussie unemployment rate stands at 5.3 pct vs 5.2 pct previous release.