FxWirePro: Aussie depreciates against major peers as employment change data misses expectations
Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:14 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0633 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0668 and low at 1.0627 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.0677 marks.
- A sustained close above 1.0677 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0743, 1.0804, 1.0882, 1.0951 and 1.1145 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0677 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0560/1.0518/1.0407/1.0339 marks respectively.
- Aussie’s employment change stands at -19.0 pct vs 12.5 pct previous release (expected 16.2 pct).
- Aussie’s unemployment rate stands at 45.3 pct vs 5.2 pct previous release (expected 5.2).
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 was trading 0.37 pct higher at 6,722.90 points.