FxWirePro: Aussie depreciates against major peers after RBA’s monetary policy meeting minutes
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:16 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0624 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0645 and low at 1.0620 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.0665 marks.
- A sustained close above 1.0665 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0743, 1.0804, 1.0882, 1.0951 and 1.1145 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0634 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0560/1.0518/1.0407/1.0339 marks respectively.
- Kiwi PPI input q/q stands at 0.9 pct vs 0.3 pct previous release (expected 0.2 pct).
- Kiwi PPI output q/q stands at 1.0 pct vs 0.5 pct previous release (expected 0.4 pct).