FxWirePro: USD/JPY slips below 109 handle as Japan looks set to extend and expand the state of emergency
FxWirePro: EUR/JPY regains upside traction, retraces above 200H MA after upbeat Eurozone Retail Sales data
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD drops below 1.9500 level, heads deeper into bear territory
• GBP/NZD dipped on Thursday as sharp slowdown in UK vaccination rates in early April weighed on the pair.
• At GMT 19:06, the pair was trading down 0.50 percent at 1.9473 after reaching daily low at 1.9460.
•The pair is testing support 1 .9459 (38.2% fib), a daily close below will accelerate towards 1.9400 (Psychological level ).
• Technicals are favouring bearish sentiment as RSI is at 49 and the pair is trading below 11 & 21-DMAs.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9525 (21DMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9651(23.6%fib).
• Support is seen at 1.9459 (38.2% fib)and break below could take the pair towards 1.9371(50 EMA).
Recommendation: Good to sell around 1.9480, with stop loss of 1.9590 and target price of 1.9390.