FxWirePro: AUD/USD bounces off from three-week low, extends gains to test 5-DMA after Aussie ignores RBA minutes
FxWirePro:EUR/NZD consolidating around 1.7015, bias is bullish
• EUR/NZD strengthen on Friday as upbeat Eurozone GDP data fuelled economic recovery hopes in Eurozone .
• EUR/NZD bulls have to contend with strong resistance at 1.7026 (38.2%fib). If EUR/NZD longs overcome that level, tests of 1.7105 (23.6%fib) resistance is likely.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground in the short-term as RSI is at 55 bullish, daily momentum studies 5, 9 DMAs are turning up.
• Resistance Levels : 1.7026 (38.2%fib) , 1.70644 (Higher BB), 1.7105 (23.6%fib)
• Support Levels: 1.6961 (50%fib), 1.6934(11DMA), 1.6898 ( 61.8%fib)
Recommendation: Good to on dips around 1.7000, with stop loss of 1.6920 and target price of 1.7100