FxWirePro: EUR/GBP consolidates 'Symmetric Triangle' breach, focus on UK July Manufacturing PMI for impetus
FxWirePro: GBP/CHF edges lower from session highs, UK Final Manufacturing PMI for July misses estimates
Ichimoku Analysis (4-hour chart) Tenken-Sen- 0.91113 Kijun-Sen- 0.91420 USDCHF recovered more than 100 pips from a low of 0.9050. The break of minor support turned into resistance 0.9160 shows that decline form 0.9900 got completed at 0.9050 an
FxWirePro:EUR/AUD maintains bearish bias with focus on 1.6200
• EUR/AUD declined on Tuesday as fears that consumer price growth will remain anaemic for years weighed on euro.
• The pair, already trading lower on the day, extended its drop to hit 1.6284, lowest since June 26th 2020.
• Technical signals show the pair could lose more ground in the short-term as RSI is at 44 bearish, momentum studies 30, 50 are trending down.
• On the upside, Immediate resistance is located at 1.6407( 30 DMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.6467 (38.2% fib).
• On the downside, support is seen at 1.6271 (23.6% fib ) and break below could take the pair towards 1.6119 (Lower BB).
Recommendation: Good to sell around 1.6300, with stop loss of 1.6450 and target price of 1.6200