FxWirePro: USD/JPY slips below 109 handle as Japan looks set to extend and expand the state of emergency
FxWirePro: EUR/JPY regains upside traction, retraces above 200H MA after upbeat Eurozone Retail Sales data
FxWirePro:EUR/AUD loses momentum but outlook is bullish
• EUR/AUD shed earlier gains on Friday as mixed German economic data capped upside.
• EUR/AUD fell as low as 1.5610 after reaching daily high at 1.5662 .EUR/AUD last stood at 1.5615 in late US session.
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 60, daily momentum studies 10,11 and 14 DMAs are trending up.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.5680 ( 50%fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.5732 (Ichimoku Cloud Top).
• Support is seen at 1.5544(38.2% fib ) and break below could take the pair towards 1.5497 (9DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.5600, with stop loss of 1.5500 and target price of 1.5690