- USD/THB is currently trading around 30.50 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.55 and low at 30.48 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish for the moment.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 30.70, 30.97, 31.20, 31.50 and 31.70 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 30.50 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 30.37, 30.15, 29.96, 29.72, 29.55, 29.25 and 28.56 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Thailand will release forex reserves and currency swap data around 0730 GMT.
We prefer to go long on USD/THB around 30.48, stop loss at 30.40 and target of 30.72.