FxWirePro: USD/SEK hovers towards 1-month trough, outlooks remains bearish
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 12:00 PM UTC
- The Swedish Krona nudged higher, hovering towards a near 1-month peak as the greenback eased across the board.
- The greenback against a basket of currencies traded 0.2 percent lower at 96.82, having touched a low of 96.57 on Monday, its lowest since June 24.
- USD/SEK trades 0.3 percent down at 9.2341, having hit a low of 9.2137 on Tuesday, its lowest since June 11.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.2858 (7-EMA), any close above could take it near 9.3031 (10-DMA).
- On the lower side, support is seen at 9.1964, break below could take it till 9.1739.