FxWirePro: USD/SEK hits 1-week peak above 21-EMA, outlook remains bullish
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:31 PM UTC
- The Swedish Krona plunged to a 1-week low as the greenback surged across the board.
- The greenback against a basket of currencies traded 0.3 percent higher at 97.73, having touched a high of 97.80 earlier, its highest since June 2.
- USD/SEK trades 0.4 percent up at 9.3674, having hit a high of 9.3878 earlier, its highest since June 23.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.3972, any close above could take it near 9.4252.
- On the lower side, support is seen at 9.3086, break below could take it till 9.2975 (21-DMA).