FxWirePro: USD/SEK drifts towards 1-month trough, struggles to break above 21-EMA
Friday, July 10, 2020 12:10 PM UTC
- The Swedish Krona nudged up, hovering towards a 1-month peak recorded in the previous session as the greenback eased across the board.
- The greenback against a basket of currencies traded 0.05 percent lower at 96.72, having touched a low of 96.24 on Thursday, its lowest since June 11.
- USD/SEK trades 0.2 percent down at 9.2096, having hit a low of 9.1461 the day before, its lowest since June 10.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.3088 (21-EMA), any close above could take it near 9.3476.
- On the lower side, support is seen at 9.1676, break below could take it till 9.1376.