- The Norwegian Krone held gains near a 2-1/2 month peak following the release of upbeat balance of trade figures.
- Norway's trade surplus increased to NOK 18.8 billion in November from NOK 5.9 billion in the previous month.
- USD/NOK trades 0.05 percent lower at 9.0175, having touched a low of 8.9945 on Friday, its lowest since September 24.
- Momentum indicators are bearish: RSI weak at 35.46, MACD supports downside and Stoch are at oversold levels.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.0430, and close above could take it till 9.0584.
- On the downside, support is around 8.9854, break below could take it till 8.9706.
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 9.0160, with stop loss at 9.0430, and target price of 8.9706.