FxWirePro: USD/DKK hits 2-1/2 month low, outlook remains bearish
Monday, June 1, 2020 9:58 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone surged to a new 2-1/2 month peak as the greenback slumped to a multi-week trough.
- The dollar index plunged as protesters flooded the streets in the United States over the death of George Floyd in police custody.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.2 percent down at 6.7002, having hit low of 6.6820 earlier, its lowest since March 16.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7194, close above could take it till 6.7296.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.6950, and any break below will take it till 6.6815.