- The Danish Krone advanced to a 4-month peak as investors continued to digest yesterday's upbeat inflation figures.
- USD/DKK is currently trading 0.4 percent down at 6.6860, having hit low of 6.6724 earlier, its lowest since August 14.
- Momentum indicators are bearish - RSI weak at 32.67, MACD supports downside and Stochs are at oversold levels.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7211, close above could take it till 6.7334.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.6662, and any break below will take it till 6.6346.
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 6.6997, with stop loss of 6.7162, and target price of 6.6662.