- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,308 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,311 and low at 1,308 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1,302 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,323 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,327, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,302 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,290, 1,274, 1,265 and 1,244 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s Kospi was trading 1.31 point higher at 2,166.13.
- South Korea’s export price index stands at -6.2 pct vs -7.4 pct previous release.
- South Korea’s import price index stands at -2.1 pct vs -6.0 pct previous release.
We prefer to take short position on EUR/KRW only below 1,302, stop loss at 1,318 and target of 1,290/1,274.