- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,289 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,292 and low at 1,289 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds immediate resistance at 1,294 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,294 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,302, 1,323, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,291 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,282, 1,274, 1,265 and 1,244 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korean banks will remain close in observance of New Year.
We prefer to take short position on EUR/KRW around 1,290, stop loss at 1,297 and target of 1,282/1,274.