FxWirePro: Danish Krone hits 1-week peak as risk sentiment improves
Thursday, July 2, 2020 10:54 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone rallied to a 1-week peak as the greenback eased against a basket of currencies.
- The dollar index declined as investors cautiously awaited the upcoming U.S. jobs figures.
- Global risk sentiment improved following upbeat data from U.S. Europe and China, all suggesting the worst of the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic may have passed.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.3 percent down at 6.6011, having hit low of 6.5922 earlier, its lowest since June 24.
- On Wednesday, the pair once again failed to sustain gains above 21-EMA, retracing to close 0.2 percent lower at 6.6339.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.6467, close above could take it till 6.6630.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.5848 and any break below will take it till 6.5670.