FxWirePro: USD/JPY slips below 109 handle as Japan looks set to extend and expand the state of emergency
FxWirePro: AUD/USD tests 0.78 handle, outlook bullish
AUD/USD chart - Trading View
AUD/USD was trading 0.51% higher on the day at 0.7793 at around 05:50 GMT.
Previous session's High/Low:
Previous week's High/Low:
Technical Analysis: Bias Bullish
- Volatility is high and rising as evidenced by widening Bollinger bands
- GMMA indicator show short-term moving averages are strongly bullish
- Price action has edged above daily cloud, Chikou span is biased higher
- Momentum is bullish, Stochs and RSI are sharply higher
- MACD and ADX also support upside in the pair
Major Support and Resistance Levels:
Support levels - 0.7751 (5-DMA), 0.7691 (21-EMA), 0.7681 (55-EMA)
Resistance levels - 0.78 (Psychological mark), 0.7846 (Upper W BB), 0.79
Summary: Technical bias for the pair is bullish. Price action is on verge of break above stiff resistance at 110-month EMA. Scope for test of 0.7850 levels. Major bull target lies at 200-month MA at 0.8259.