Crypto Technicals: BCH/USD finds stiff resistance at 55W EMA at 358.85, break above to propel prices higher
FxWirePro: Singapore dollar trades marginally higher ahead of industrial production data, sustained close above 1.3515 requires for upside rally
Crypto Technicals: ETH/USD bounces off 200H MA support, 'Dragonfly Doji' raises scope for upside resumption
Crypto Technicals: ETH/USD holds 21-EMA support, 'Golden Cross' keeps scope for upside
ETH/USD chart - Trading View
Exchange - Bifinex
Support: 166.22 (21-EMA); Resistance: 190.50 (Trendline)
Technical Analysis: Bias Neutral to Slightly Bullish
- ETH/USD pauses downside, holds above 21-EMA support
- The pair is trading 0.95% higher on the day at 172.30 at 0945 GMT
- Upside capped at 5-DMA at 173.38, break above to see further gains
- Price action above major EMA's and daily cloud
- 'Golden Cross' (Bullish 50-DMA crossover on 200-DMA) on daily charts keeps scope for upside
- Break above 5-DMA targets 181.80 (Upper Bollinger Bands), weakness below 21-EMA
For details on FxWirePro's Currency Strength Index, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/currencyindex.
Tesla Cybertruck update: Is Elon Musk's futuristic pickup truck joining the 'Cyberpunk 2077' vehicle lineup?