The internet is clattered today with free to play games, and the same applies to online casino slots. These games have undergone a radical evolution in terms of both form and gameplay. There are tons of features to consider when picking the free slot you’d want to invest in. This article intends to highlight and discuss some of the key parameters that define the categories and features of free slots.
We’ll tell you what the various types of online slots are, what specific things to look for when choosing, latest trends in online gambling and even how to play guide. Keep reading for all this information and more!
The Different Types of Free Slots
All the different types of slot games are listed below so that you can make your decision right from here:
- 3-D Games. There’s been a recent affinity on the part of the gambling community towards 3-D pokies. These titles offer an incredibly immersive gaming experience along with game features. NetEnt is one of the best at developing these types of games.
- Classic Slot Machines. These are the traditional Las Vegas-style games with only 1 pay line and 3 reels. Microgaming is the developer whose creations you need to check out if you’re into these retro slots.
- Fruit-themed. There are so many good titles based on the classic fruit slot symbols that they’ve become a genre in themselves.
- Progressive Games. These are a favourite among gamblers. Here, all the players contribute to the jackpot amount. When someone wins it, the amount resets. EGT is one of the best at making these games.
- Video Slots. Finally, these are the types of slots which have the highest number of players. They have an abundance of special bonus features and winning options that are unique to them.
Betway, Betfair, 888casino, and LeoVegas are just some of the many top-notch online casinos where you can play all these types of games for money. Statistically, the best pokies in the business right now are Cleopatra, Gonzo’s Quest, Zuma, Monopoly, and Double Bubble, among others.
Basic Slot Features to Know
Some of the most basic features of slot machines are given below:
- Reels and Paylines. Reels are the vertical lines with symbols that spin on the screen to create winning combos. Paylines are the horizontal combinations of symbols that result in winnings.
- Paytables. This is like a key showing what the symbols mean and the ratio of the coins’ sum to that of the bet.
- Wilds, Scatters, and Multipliers. A wild is the symbol that replaces all other symbols in winning combos. Scatters have special functions for each game, and multipliers will multiply your winnings by the designated amount.
- Miscellaneous Bonus Features. Bonus rounds, progressive jackpots, respins and much more can be a part of a slot game. Bonus rounds are unique to every game while respins are special features that allow you to respin one reel. Free spins are another feature that will grant you spins for free.
There are countless things to consider when making your decision as to which games to play. We hope this article demystifies some of that decision-making process for you. So go ahead and pick a free slot of your choice and remember to gamble responsibly!
This article does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or management of EconoTimes.