- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 15.24 levels.
- It made intraday high at 15.31 and low at 15.22 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 15.42 marks.
- A daily close above 15.42 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 15.70, 15.87 and 16.10 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 15.12 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 15.02, 14.94, 14.70, 14.57, 14.27, 14.02, 13.90 and 13.83 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take long position on USD/ZAR only above 15.32, stop loss at 15.08 and target of 15.87.