- The Danish Krone rose, extending previous session gains despite downbeat consumer confidence data.
- Denmark's consumer confidence index declined to 4.3 in September from 6.3 in the previous month and below the forecast of 5.5, amid a deterioration in consumers' views on the country's economic situation.
- USD/DKK is currently trading 0.1 percent down at 6.7543, hovering towards a low of 6.7181 touched last week, its lowest since August 27.
- Momentum indicators are bearish - RSI shows weakness, MACD supports downside and Stochs are biased lower.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7801 (September 18 High), close above could take it till 6.8000 level.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.7302, and any break below will take it till 6.7162 (55-EMA).
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 6.7604, with stop loss of 6.7801 and target price of 6.7162