- USD/TWD is currently trading around 30.08 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.14 and low at 29.84 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish for the moment.
- A daily close above 30.02 will drag the parity up towards key resistances around 30.42, 30.70, 30.87, 31.02, 31.22, 31.40, 31.71 and 31.90 marks respectively.
- On the other side, key support levels are seen at 29.84, 29.70, 29.46, 29.28, 29.11 and 29.00 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Taiwan will release CPI, core CPI, WPI as well as trade balance data around 0800 GMT.
- Taiwan’s stock was trading around 0.94 pct higher at 10,090.10 points.
Positioning is inconclusive at this point. We remain sideways for the time being.