- The Swedish Krona fell to an over 1-week low against the euro as the 19 bloc European currency surged across the board.
- EUR/SEK trades flat at 10.7238, having hit a high of 10.7563 earlier, its highest since September 10.
- Technical indicators support upside: RSI strong at 54.66 and Stochs are biased higher.
- Immediate resistance is located at 10.7850, close above could take it near 10.8232 (September 3 High)
- On the lower side, support is seen at 10.7053 (21-EMA), break below could take it till 10.6700 (55-EMA) /10.5646.
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 10.7221, with stop loss of 10.7053, target price at 10.7850.