FxWirePro: Aussie trades almost flat against major peers ahead of RBA’s monetary policy meeting minutes
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:19 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0543 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0557 and low at 1.0541 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.0570 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.0549 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0570, 1.0642, 1.0758, 1.0822, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0549 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0518/1.0407/1.0339/1.0275/1.0237/1.0192 marks respectively.
- RBA will release monetary policy meeting minutes around 0130 GMT.