FxWirePro: Aussie strengthens against major peers on robust CPI, core CPI data
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:45 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0346 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0354 and low at 1.0315 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0322 marks.
- A sustained close above 1.0326 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0386, 1.0455, 1.0526, 1.06, 1.0654 and 1.0743 mark respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0326 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0264/1.0222/1.0178 marks respectively.
- Australia’s CPI q/q stands at 0.7 pct vs 0.5 pct previous release (expected 0.6).
- Australia’s trimmed mean CPI q/q remains unchanged at 0.4 pct.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 was trading 0.65 pct higher at 7,039.10 points.